Thursday 11 October 2012

Fry's.com preview

Hi all.                                  Balance -$125

Last weeks recap.

No changes to the tally last week as Kyle Stanley was a late withdrawal.

To this week.

I have done the form, read the so called experts thoughts and I am no clearer in my opinion of who will win this second rate tournament. That's perhaps a bit harsh, because there are some quality players amongst the field, but there are plenty of blokes that simply can't win. In theory that should narrow it down and make it easier to find the winner, but I think it makes it harder because I'm not sure how many " winners" there are in the field.

So... call me soft, but I won't be having a bet. Yes I know, i know. But as much as I love a punt, i can't bring myself to plonk $25 on someone just for the sake of it. I can hear everybody bagging me, but i think its smart. Leaves the cash for the races as well!

Ok. So if I had got my act together earlier, i would have done some form for the Portugal masters. I had the quickest of looks and I like Alex Noren. I have not looked at the early scores, so I may look like a genius already, but most likely a goose.

Stay tuned for next week though, because I have some early thoughts on the Perth International.

Congrats again to the main man at the Royal Axedale tourney, Lexdale, who shot 70-71 to win the J G Mill cup. Well played son.

Till next week, good luck if having a wager or a whack this weekend.

Cheers

Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment