Monday 6 August 2012

Background

Hi all. This blog will be about punting on golf. In America, Europe, you name it.
A bit about me. I am a single figure golfer, currently off 8 but been as low as 4. I love a punt on most things and watch a lot of golf. Foxtel is my best friend on weekends!
I used to write an email each week called Flop Shots and send it around to my mates. This may make it easier to share it around. Although some will ask what my credentials are, I see this as a bit of fun so please bear that in mind when placing a wager.
In giving my thoughts, I will outline why I think someone can win or can't and why others may be better value than backing Tiger etc as a favourite. Some betting suggestions will be top 10 or 25, low first round or leading nationality, eg Australian at the Open etc.
I hope you enjoy reading it.
Stay tuned for the first edition.

PS. I did successfully tip JJ Henry to win the Reno Tahoe Open this past weekend at $41 so fingers crossed we find some more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment